Hydrating the Path to Wellness
IV Therapy (or IV Hydration) is a form of treatment to administer vitamins, minerals, amino acids and other nutrients directly into your bloodstream. There are many reasons for treatment, and it is a faster way to saturate your cells with energizing and healing nutrients rather than through the GI tract where there is slower absorption and digestion. From hydration to boosting energy and immunity, IV nutrition can help the body in many ways. Even when you are sick or recovering from an illness or a high recovery workout, this therapy has so many benefits.
Infusions & Injections
- Myers Cocktail: A mix of vitamins and minerals to be found effective against acute illnesses such as acute colds and flu but also useful in patients suffering from migraines, fatigue, fibromyalgia, muscle spasm, chronic sinusitis.
- Vitamin C: This iv infusion helps protect the body fight infection, acute illnesses and disease
- The Omega: Myer’s cocktail with 25grams of Vitamin C including 1GM of Glutathione, a powerful anti-oxidant.
- The Olympus: A combination of trace minerals, glutathione and the Myer’s cocktail to give you a boost of energy to help with athletic performance or the recovery period.
- Glutathione Injection: A powerful anti-oxidant that fights infection during a common cold and helps the body with premature aging.
- Vitamin B12 Injections
Are you ready to begin living again?
At Rapha Health and Wellness, our approach to your care follows a holistic and functional pathway addressing the root cause and imbalances within the body rather than just focusing on symptoms. Contact us to begin your journey on a pathway to wellness.