Whether or not you have someone to care for you, our private care services can help ease the pre- and postoperative process by helping you maneuver through the details.
With a solid nursing foundation in the Emergency Room, Home Health, PACU and Vascular and General Surgery, we have the ability to recognize complications or various problems and manage them swiftly.
We will coordinate and follow your surgeon’s instructions and plan of care. Should the need arise we will be in direct communication with their office.
We are located in Central Florida and mobile for your convince. If you live out of the area please contact us for further details to see how we can assist you.
- Transportation from surgery center
- Patient and caregiver education with review of surgeon’s discharge instructions
- Assessmeny for comfort and complications including vital signs
- Electrolyte drinks
- Prescription pick up
Includes everything in Basic, plus:
- Transportation to Post Op Appointment (if appointment is on post op Day 1)
- Light housekeeping and meal assistance
- Vital Signs
- Drain Care & Output Measurement
- Monitoring urine output
- Medication reminders
- Assistance with walking and range of motion
- Grocery Pick up
- Bathroom Assistance, basic hygiene
- Monitoring of Surgical Site(s)
Everything in Premium, plus:
- 1 (one) IV Hydration session
- May be divided into three 4-hour days
Includes transport for:
- Airport pick up/drop off
- Pre-op appointment
- Surgery pick up/drop off
- Post-op appointment
À La Carte Recovery Services
Includes full office visit, assessment, education.
Drain or Suture Removal
Hemoglobin Blood Draw
In-office hemoglobin blood draw with pick up from laboratory (Quest, Labcorp, Access Labs).
IV Hydration Therapy
Lactated Ringers, Normal Saline
Myers’ Cocktail, Glutathione Push
Red Light Therapy
Lymphatic Manual Drainage
Ready to recover beautifully?
Book our services and select a package that best fits your needs. Let us help you find your pathway to wellness!